hello People ,
recently i have received alot of this messages all over , even from my friend’s dad YES!
just wanted to keep you guys informed , that the below message i feel is strongly , fake . Come-on how can the WhatsApp logo turn red without a App Update? (Developers you know this is not possible)
This message was most likely sent and viral due to Whatsapp being removed from the AppStore , according to their recent post on their blog this Message is totally FAKE
Hoax Message 1:
WhatsApp is going to cost us money soon. The only way that it will stay free is if you are a frequent user i.e. you have at least 10 people you are chatting with. To become a frequent user send this message to 10 people who receive it (2 ticks) and your WhatsApp logo should turn Red to indicate a frequent user.
Hoax Message 2:
“Whatsapp is shutting down on 28th jan Message from Jim Balsamic (CEO of Whatsapp) we have had an over usage of user names on whatsapp Messenger. We are requesting all users to forward this message to their entire contact list. If you do not forward this message, we will take it as your account is invalid and it will be deleted within the next 48 hours. Please DO NOT ignore this message or whatsapp will no longer recognise your activation. If you wish to re-activate your account after it has been deleted, a charge of 25.00 will be added to your monthly bill. We are also aware of the issue involving the pictures updates not showing. We are working diligently at fixing this problem and it will be up and running as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation from the Whatsapp team”
This epic viral spreading just reminds me of the time when they said they would charge for use of the all time popular chat messenger MSN , but just look at it now? UNTIL TODAY THEY DID NOT CHARGE US A SINGLE CENT!
So yeah do drop a comment below now on what you think spark off this viral campaign and who you think did it!
P.S : I hope you did receive help !
Check out Hoax Message #3 , sent in by one of our users!
We Recommend :
Sign up for our mailing list.
Like Us NOW! Be Informed!
- Official : iPhone 4S Singapore Release Date 52,299 views
- iPhone 5 Release Date Singapore 34,483 views
- iPhone 4S Pre-Order Date Singapore 20,832 views
- When is iPhone 5 Launch Date Singapore? : Updated 20,460 views
- OFFICIAL : Apple iPhone 5 Event is 4th October 2011 Tuesday 18,086 views
- Lakshmen on Singapore iPhone Developers
- iOS 8 Coming during WWDC and what do you think it has? - www.hardwarezone.com.sg on iOS 8, One Closer Step To The iPhone 6 Release Date in Singapore
- iOS 8, One Closer Step To The iPhone 6 Release Date in Singapore | Singapore iPhone Apps | Singapore Iphone Apps on iPhone 6 Singapore Official Release Date