You always Heard “There’s An App for that” , but when it comes to saving money is there really an App for that?
If you like saving money go download this app now !
Lobangclub is a Singapore iPhone app that encourages Singaporeans to actively compare prices amongst local retailers. The app finds you the lowest price for products by relying on a community of shoppers (CrowdSourcing eh? ) who come across low prices and keying them into a community database.
Surprising for lots of unexpected products, there is actually a huge range of prices for sale across Singapore;
For example, a pack of Energiser AA batteries, you would expect standard pricing across the major outlets, but lobangclub says different, (i agree too , just look at 7-11 VS ShengSiong)
Another example is Karihome brand baby milk powder,
And it’s not just low cost items either, take this watch where there is nearly a $200 difference,
So how does lobangclub gets all these prices? All the prices you see are added by everyone who uses the app and then contributes prices they find during their shopping trips across the island.
It’s a three step method to contribute, first key in the price;
Then, you select the retailer where you saw the price, the app return you the retailers closest to where you are.
Finally, you select if it is a sale and when the sale ends,
This app can really cause some retailers a big headache if everyone starts using it to compare prices, there could really be some price wars to the benefit of us consumers. So go ahead and download it from the app store now.
We Recommend :
Sign up for our mailing list.
Like Us NOW! Be Informed!
- Official : iPhone 4S Singapore Release Date: 50,033 view(s)
- iPhone 5 Release Date Singapore: 28,638 view(s)
- iPhone 4S Pre-Order Date Singapore: 19,714 view(s)
- When is iPhone 5 Launch Date Singapore? : Updated: 17,269 view(s)
- OFFICIAL : Apple iPhone 5 Event is 4th October 2011 Tuesday: 16,704 view(s)
- Vicky on iPhone 5 Release Date Singapore
- James Kitchener on AllDealsAsia App: Find your Daily Deals all in one App
- Iphoneappsdeveloperssingapore on Backing Up Your iPhone Contacts Locally to .VCF in 3 steps.