Many Questions have been asked , such as
- How to Recalibrate Your iPhone’s Home Button to Make it More Responsive
- How to make the iPhone button more responsive
- Where to buy the Home button stickers to make it more responsive ?
How to Recalibrate Your iDevice’s Home Button
Step 1: Open a Apple stock app, like Weather , Stocks, Clock , messages , App Store
Step 2: Press and hold your power button until “slide to power off” appears and release.
Step 3: Press and hold your Home button until the “slide to power off” goes away, and the app force quits. Your iPhone’s Home button should now be more responsive, because it has been recalibrated.
So these are the comments we have heard from comments from other forums/blogs
Just tested this on my iPad 2. It works! – Alex
Great tip, Jeff. I had no idea you could recalibrate the Home button. I just did this on all my iDevices. – Sebestien Page of iDownloadBlog
Sweet, it works. Before it’s a pain for me to open the App Switcher on my 3GS because it closes my App when I press It twice. This method worked. -Dustin
We found out that this is a known trick that’s been floating around for some time, but I just used it myself personally for the first time and I got good results. What about you?
We Recommend :
Sign up for our mailing list.
Like Us NOW! Be Informed!
- Official : iPhone 4S Singapore Release Date 50,782 views
- iPhone 5 Release Date Singapore 31,244 views
- iPhone 4S Pre-Order Date Singapore 20,106 views
- When is iPhone 5 Launch Date Singapore? : Updated 18,749 views
- OFFICIAL : Apple iPhone 5 Event is 4th October 2011 Tuesday 17,219 views