Q: Who can attend the GameSalad Course?
Anyone aged from 12-55 years old, for kids aged from 6-12 we created a new course, Appsolutely for kids to cater to them dividing our course outline to bite size content
Q: I am a tech dummy can I still attend?
A: Yes, many previous attendees who are now iPhone Developers too started out GameSalad when they had ZERO programming knowledge. Most cases we heard are that only programs they used were Microsoft word and excel.
Q:I totally dislike spending hours poring over code , will I need to code in GameSalad?
A: There’s no faster or easier way to get started building a game than with GameSalad Creator. Its visual, drag & drop based style requires absolutely no coding whatsoever.
Q: What are some successful games developed using the GameSalad Platform?
The Secret of Grizzly Manor http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/the-secret-of-grisly-manor/id384282298?mt=8
So what really does successful means? From what the developers said ,these apps each made tens-of-thousands of dollars in a few weeks!!
Q: Will I be able to use Gamesald with Windows?
A: No , GameSalad requires a Mac!
Q: Is it a requirement to sign up for developer’s account with Apple?
A: No. All our graduates will be able to leverage on our account for their publishing. You do not need to sign up for a developer’s account if you do not wish to.
Q: How long my app last after publication on the App store
A: If your app is published on App Store, your app will be available as long as you maintain your developer’s account. You can always use our account for your first application!
Q: Where can I find out when is the next class?
Do check out : http://www.singaporeiphoneapps.com/iphone-training-singapore/ the min class size to start a class is 3 and maximum is 14. We will inform you of the next available class when you sign up, and if you cannot make it on the date, you will be registered to the next class.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Like Us NOW! Be Informed!
- Official : iPhone 4S Singapore Release Date 51,677 views
- iPhone 5 Release Date Singapore 33,514 views
- iPhone 4S Pre-Order Date Singapore 20,569 views
- When is iPhone 5 Launch Date Singapore? : Updated 19,758 views
- OFFICIAL : Apple iPhone 5 Event is 4th October 2011 Tuesday 17,752 views
- iOS 8 Coming during WWDC and what do you think it has? - www.hardwarezone.com.sg on iOS 8, One Closer Step To The iPhone 6 Release Date in Singapore
- iOS 8, One Closer Step To The iPhone 6 Release Date in Singapore | Singapore iPhone Apps | Singapore Iphone Apps on iPhone 6 Singapore Official Release Date
- OrangeEye iPhone Application Review | Singapore iPhone APps | Singapore Iphone Apps on Singapore iPhone Developers