iPad 3 Official Launch Date Singapore Confirmed
Yes from the picture you can see the three icon , it’s confirm the launch of the iPad 3 .
From left to right , there’s Coupertino Headquarters of Apple (Maps App) , 7th March 2012 Wednesday (Calendar App) and of course Keynote which represents a presentation.
So yes it’s a confirmation from Apple , the new iPad 3 will be revealed (thanks to shawn and Cloudizon for the correction) on the 7th March 2012.
What i am really curious to know and i am really betting on is a iPad without a home button.
You might be thinking the home button it’s hidden behind the users , either that it is in landscape mode.
- 7.85″ iPad Later this Year (Compete with Amazon Kindle)
- Retina Display Screen
- 8GB iPad 3
Just like the iPhone 4s , they totally removed the 8GB model and replaced it with 16GB 32GB 64GB and releasing a 8GB iPhone4 in the Singapore Apple Store.
Whether or not they would release a 8GB iPad 3 , is just a mystery. But re-doing the model of having a 8GB iPad 2 is a great idea to target the other markets.
Perhaps they might even come out with the 7.85 inch iPad with 8GB Storage. Besides there’s iCloud for backup.
What do you think? Do you think the iPad will have a Home Button?
Release date for New iPad will be on the 16th March 2012 in Singapore. (Thanks to our reader Cloudiz)
We Recommend :
Sign up for our mailing list.
Like Us NOW! Be Informed!
- Official : iPhone 4S Singapore Release Date: 50,033 view(s)
- iPhone 5 Release Date Singapore: 28,633 view(s)
- iPhone 4S Pre-Order Date Singapore: 19,713 view(s)
- When is iPhone 5 Launch Date Singapore? : Updated: 17,265 view(s)
- OFFICIAL : Apple iPhone 5 Event is 4th October 2011 Tuesday: 16,704 view(s)
- Vicky on iPhone 5 Release Date Singapore
- James Kitchener on AllDealsAsia App: Find your Daily Deals all in one App
- Iphoneappsdeveloperssingapore on Backing Up Your iPhone Contacts Locally to .VCF in 3 steps.